Housing & Transportation Specialist
Community Resource Center is a non-for-profit Community Mental Health agency that has been in operation since 1969 offering mental health and substance abuse services to Marion, Clinton and Fayette counties.
CRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Salary Range: $16-16.96 per hour
Job Type: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Identifies and engages clients with housing/transportation needs.
2. Develops networking relationships with landlords, housing authority and
transportation companies to ensure resource availability.
3. Links clients to resources based on housing/transportation needs.
4. Participates in treatment team meetings to assist with care coordination.
5. Documents client contacts in the electronic health record.
6. Completes documentation including service delivery within established time
7. Complies with all agency policies and procedures.
8. Attends required trainings.
Qualifications and Other Skills or Knowledge Requirement:
- High School Diploma required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing, and with persons of diverse
backgrounds and perspectives. Understanding and consistent articulation and
practice of recovery principles, person-centered care, motivational interviewing, and
trauma informed care. Familiarity with community resources.
Supervisory Relationships: Reports to the Project Director
Amount of Travel and Any Other Special Conditions or Requirements: Regular
local travel. Must be 21 years of age. Valid driver’s license and proof of auto
insurance required. Must be able to pass background checks such as OIG, DCFS,
COVID-19 considerations: Staff must be vaccinated or have a qualifying exemption
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $16.96 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Centralia, IL 62801: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Case management: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location