Assertive Community Treatment Specialist
- Team Leader
Position Description: Assertive Community Treatment Team Leader/Clinician
Community Resource Center is a non-for-profit Community Mental Health agency that has been in operation since 1969 offering mental health and substance usage services to Marion, Clinton and Fayette counties.
Salary Range: $22-22.96 per hour
Hours per Day or Week: 40 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Conducts assessments and reassessments for individuals in the ACT program.
2. Develops individual treatment and recovery plans for individuals in the ACT program.
3. Provides individual and group therapy to individuals in the ACT program.
4. Provides individual and group supervision to ACT Specialists.
5. Facilitates daily ACT team meetings.
6. Completes documentation including service delivery within established time frames.
7. Complies with all agency policies and procedures.
8. Promotes cultural sensitivity among staff and individuals served.
Qualifications and Other Skill or Knowledge Requirements: Master’s degree in social
work, psychology, counseling, or related field from an accredited academic institution.
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with persons of diverse
backgrounds and perspectives. Understanding and consistent articulation and practice of
recovery principles, person-centered care, motivational interviewing, and trauma informed
Supervisory Relationships: Reports to Clinical Director and Project Director.
Amount of Travel and Any Other Special Conditions or Requirements: Regular local travel. Valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance required.
COVID-19 considerations: Staff must be vaccinated or have a qualifying exemption
CRC is an Equal Employment Opportunity.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $22.96 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Centralia, IL 62801: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location